Quality Parks Master Naturalist (QPMN) Program
QPMN is the ultimate nature program for adults. Get connected to the right people, events and organizations. Further your personal and professional career goals. ncreases your nature intelligence.It's practical hands-on training, guided by experts, flexible with many options. Complete 45-hours of course work sessions,with 20-hours of guided relevant service and meaningful homework.
- Learn - Protection of Plants/Animals, Heightened Awareness, Our Natural Heritage
- Explore - With Guided Experts, Field, Forest, Marine Areas, and Trails, Habitats, Environs
- Apply - Restore Ecosystems, Assist with Research, Monitor Natural Areas
Become One Of Nature's Champions
Rachel Carson, John Muir, Jacques Cousteau, and Teddy Roosevelt, Ansel Adams, were Master Naturalist, just as you can be. The Quality Parks Master Naturalist program will help you get started.
Who Should Attend?
- Any adult, 18* and older who loves the outdoors and enjoys natural places.
- Endorsement seekers in: engineering, transportation, environment, emergency response, health care, etc.
- Teachers that want to advance their knowledge and professionalism through this Certificate Program
- Outdoorsy People that want to connect with like-minded people to do good things for the environment
* HS students possible, please contact us.
Why Train With Us?
The Quality Parks Master Naturalist (QPMN) Program is combined effort between dedicated Individuals, Businesses and Organizations to provide this top-rated course to the citizens of Long Island, New York. To that end, all persons shall be treated equally without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, economic status, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Quality Parks is a federally recognized, 501(c)(3), since 2000, providing more than 25 years of expertise in Long Island conservation and education.
Participants have various purchase options.