Save Bees, Birds, and Butterflies
We sell a variety of home grown native perennials and grasses. Services include coordinating with growers, designers, and installers to help you meet you planting project needs. Our goal is improved conservation and conservation — Be Naturally Intelligent.
Plant a pollinator friendly garden today.
Visit us at Port Jefferson Famers Market on Sundays: 9-2 pm ( May-Nov) or contact us for direct sales and availability).
- 1.5 gallon: $15
- Trade gallon: $10
- Plugs: Deep rooted ($2.50/plug) or Regular ($1/plug)
Articles of Interest
- Ecology of Key Native Beneficial Insects and the Targeted Pests they Control
- Homemade Insecticidal Soap for Hibiscus Plants
- How To Attract Bug Eating Birds
- Native Alternatives To Burning Bush
- Native Cultivars vs. Native Plants & Their Attractiveness to Pollinators
- Stop It Before it Starts Powderly Mildew
- Swamp rose mallow for Bees, Butterflies, Beetles, Birds, and Beauty
- Switchgrass (Panicum virgatum L.) Genotype Differ between Coastal Sties and Inland Road Corridors in the Northeastern US